"When I was about eleven years old, I remember a specific conversation I had with my father. I sat quiet while he talked about our family's Italian heritage and the origin of our last name, DeLeo. De - Leo: The - Lion. Simple enough, makes sense. What characteristics come to your mind when you think about the embodiment of a lion? I think of wisdom, respect, courage, beauty, strength, unity, and passion. Once I learned of this connection, I took a lot of pride in my last name and the characteristics it symbolized. To this day, I dedicate to live every aspect of my life with the heart of a lion."

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spring Semester

Hello,

Here is what my schedule looks like for spring semester, 2012.  Last Semester!!

MUS  121   Group Piano                                 3:00-3:50pm   M, W, F
MKT  338   Strategic Marketing Manegment   5:00-6:15pm   M, W
MKT  332   Creative Strategy and Design        9:35-10:50am   M, W
MKT  331   Developments In IMC Strategy    9:35-10:50am   T, R
MQM 385   Organizational Strategy              11:00-12:15pm   M,W
KNR  126   Aerobics                                    12:35-1:50pm   T, R



 










No comments: